Monday, September 28, 2009

The Shoe Game

So, I was originally going to do a Boot post but I could not find anything that reaalllly peaked my interest.  Maybe it's too early in the season?  I dunno...well in my pursuit of a few pairs of fabulous boots I did find a few pairs of booties and a couple of pairs of boots.. one pair that  almost made me cry because I want them so bad.( Guess which ones they are:)  Now, I am not really a "bootie" girl (um, literally but I'll save that for another post because I SWEAR I got bootie but my friends tell me otherwise) LOL!! I tell you what though, I would work the hell out of the following.... Tell me what you think!
Bebe Angela Bootie $129Bebe Belinda Bootie $149
Loeffler Randall Channell Buckled Bootie $695
Sergio Rossi Cutout Zip Bootie $795.00
Steve Madden $149.95

Christian Louboutin Zebra Tall Boot -$2435




4 comments:

The Photodiarist said...

That Louboutin boot makes me want to cry with joy. I love it. Unfortunately (or fortunately), the next time I have $2400 to spare, I need to get a new wide angle prime lens!

Anonymous said...

It's got to be the Louboutin's!
They made my heart stop.

Lolitta said...

Anonymous, you know it! Those boots are just...there are no words to even explain!

FASHION SNAG said...

mmm, I love shoes. need to stop buying them =) thanks for all your sweet comments. yeah, the security guy was a poophead! lol

Jacqueline
xoxo

www.fashionsnag.com