Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Holidays

The holidays are approaching sooooo fast!  I don't usually do holiday parties but this season I'm thinking about getting out and shaking a tail feather... LOL!! I always cook for the holidays but I don't do anything big or extravagant; it's usually me and my three boys but I always cook enough for people that just happened to be in the neighborhood and just had to stop by... Do any of you do the entertaining?  Is it usually something with close friends and family or do you do a big bash?    Do you dress up or just chill? Do you already have a holiday outfit picked out??   Below are some cute little numbers that would be just fabulous for the holidays.


Items in this set:
3.1 Phillip Lim dress, 1.065 EUR
3.1 Phillip Lim dress, 825 GBP
Alice + Olivia dress, $495
Preen dress, $350
Preen dress, $350

6 comments:

FASHION SNAG said...

I love all your picks. I am totally unprepared for the holidays! ack.

www.FashionSnag.com

Fashion By He said...

love the heel choices..very hot

-He approves

Anna said...

Nice, really I like the song!
wwww.fashionfraggle.blogg.no

cupcake♥trash said...

Fabulous choices! I want it all!

http://cupcaketrash.blogspot.com

The Photodiarist said...

All of the pieces in this set work for me. Love them. That gray dress with the ruffly skirt is brilliant.

Chiffon Dreams said...

The gold metallic is used so beautifully in those dresses!!!

please check out my blogs :)
http://notthathaute.blogspot.com
http://dreamingchiffon.blogspot.com