Wednesday, November 4, 2009

10 Must Haves

There are certain things that every lady must have in her closet.  I've found for me, the following ten things are "must haves" for me;  A boyfriend blazer,pencil skirt, tanks,classic black pump,a pair of black boots, a nice trouser, classic trench coat, a white button up, a nice dark denim jean, and last but not least, a lil black dress.  You can mix and match these items to come up with numerous outfits for any occasion.




What are some must haves for your closet?

7 comments:

cupcake♥trash said...

The boots and the blazer are hot! I have to have skinny jeans and perfect white tees.

http://cupcaketrash.blogspot.com

FASHION SNAG said...

I agree with your must haves!I love pencil skirts. I think your selection is great, but I would have to include a black cashmere turtleneck sweater. So warm and comfy =)

xoxo

www.FashionSnag.com

Sil said...

and you are so right! I would only add a v-neck tee!

PAZ

Sadie

The Photodiarist said...

Totally agree with your choices. I would add a striped t-shirt or sweater and black and gray turtleneck sweaters.

Posh said...

Nice collage, beautiful classic items!

C A said...

I heart the shoes

@ MaisonChaplin.blogspot.com

UnoCosa said...

those are pieces i would love to have ... great choices, xx