Friday, November 20, 2009

My Diamond

I thought I would introduce you all to someone very near and dear to me:)  I don't know how I didn't mention her in my Guilty Pleasures because she is my absolutely one of my guilty pleasures..Her name is Diamond and she is my six year old Yorkie.  Don't let her pics fool you, she is real bad and real spoiled..LOL!  Let me say that I was blessed with three wonderful boys who I also LOVE and ADORE but I wanted a daughter without actually having to give birth to one...so the next best thing I could do and afford at the time was purchase myself a lil Diamond...she was 5wks old when I bought her.  She was soooo little, she even got stepped on a cpl of times (whew!) Keep in mind there were three boys in the house who were not use to a lil puppy being around..I screamed, shouted and cussed more times than I can remember about them being EXTRA careful!!!

It took the boys sometime to get use to a lil foo-foo puppy around the house.  They wanted a pit bull or a rotweiller or something crazy like that..but now they so lovingly refer to Diamond as their little sister..hahaha!  Look at this lil face, how could you not love her???




7 comments:

cupcake♥trash said...

aww how cute!

http://cupcaketrash.blogspot.com

La:Dolce:Vita Fashion Fix said...

awww too cute! I want one!

Unknown said...

she looks adorable x

The Photodiarist said...

So damn adorable!

The Photodiarist said...

So damn adorable!

FASHION SNAG said...

oh man, I am in love with her. She would be the perfect playmate for my teacup poodles! I have pics of them up on my 'poodles & pigs' page if you haven't looked yet. What a sweetheart =)

xoxo

www.FashionSnag.com

DENNI said...

SO LOVELY.
NICE BLOG!










XX
CHICMUSE