Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fabulous Finds Of The Week

I've been poking around trying to see what kind of fabulous finds are lurking around just waiting for me to purchase them:)  or at least add them to my wish list:(  Here are my Fabulous finds for this week.

 This first boot is really on my "purchse them" list.  It's a grey suede lace up OTK !! 

$159.95




This next piece is a cropped jumpsuit by Michael Kors (love Michael:) It's so cute and looks very comfy.
$189.50



These booties are just fabulous!  I must admit, I've just recently become a fan of this type of shoe and now I just love most of them, especially this one!




$159

What do you think?

12 comments:

FASHION SNAG said...

I love all your picks =) I have been in love with booties for a while. I have way too many. Happy Halloween!

www.FashionSnag.com

L.I.N said...

wow. that cropped jumpsuit is amazing!

C A said...

Hi, have a nice weekend, yeah! And by the way, nice post yay! Come check Chanel and Rodarte.

@ MaisonChaplin.blogspot.com

The Photodiarist said...

Typically not a a jumpsuit fan but I really like this one!

The Photodiarist said...

BTW, when I leave your site, that Najee song sticks in my mind for hours! I find myself humming it sometimes and not knowing where it came from until I get back on your site:-)

Lolitta said...

thank you all for your lovely comments! Hope everyone had a fun & safe Halloween...Diarist, that's one of my favorite songs by Najee. I love jumpsuits, I'm such a 70's child..hehehe.

Lolitta said...

Oh and Jackie, you are one of the reasons I started liking booties:)

cupcake♥trash said...

love the bebe booties

http://cupcaketrash.blogspot.com

Fashion By He said...

boots are really hot!!!

fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

Kendra Alexandra said...

Love the picks :)
http://stoleninspiration.blogspot.com/

Sofi said...

Love the ankleboots, gorgeous!!

The Freakum Dress said...

I love the first boots !