Saturday, October 17, 2009

Leggings.....yes, they are back!

Leggings or as me and my girls use to call them, "stretch pants" have made a comeback.  I, for one am kind of glad to see them back.  They are super comfy and you can easily dress them up or down.  Now, I personally would not wear them with anything that doesn't cover the butt.  Although I try to accentuate my butt whenever I can because I think it's kinda cute..LOL!  Trying to accentuate it however with leggings/stretch pants or whatever you want to call them...ehhh, not so much. I pulled together a few   looks if you are wondering what to do with these leggings/stretch pants or whatever you want to call them.

 (I'm off to my favorite Berkeley Flea Market to do some Vintage shopping...I'll let you guys know what I find!!)





15 comments:

Samantha Simple said...

I love leggings, especially deggings because jeans never fit me properly.

Anonymous said...

I used to despise leggings but all of a sudden i got a pair and now i love them.

diamondsinchampagne said...

The first two booties OMG die!!! They are gorgeous

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

LOVING printed leggings! I really want a pair of those leopard ones ;)

xoxo

Kelly

cupcake♥trash said...

I really want to buy a pair of grey moto jeans. What brand are those?

http://cupcaketrash.blogspot.com

Lolitta said...

Hey thanks for all your lovely comments! I appreciate each and every one of the:) Cupcake, those are from H&M..aren't they lovely!

Ashley said...

The last outfit is awesome!

http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

Cristi Silva said...

I checked back on the Photodiarist's pumpkin photo and saw your comment on your boys. YES they grow up way too too fast...not fair!!

I am stoked on your blog, really super beautiful background!! I am already obsessed with your accesorie pics :) I can't wait to spend time and check it all out!

The Photodiarist said...

Love your shoe choices . . . That furry Fendi is cool.

Dressed4Success said...

ohhh.. ilovelovelovee all this outfitss!! =:-D

visit my blog!

www.claulovesfashion.blogspot.com

muamua!!*

Velo said...

love the blue platforms =)

Dynamite socks said...

oOOo I do like all the different choices of legggings, im quite plain when it comes to the basic and go for black goes with everything!!

xx
danielle
www.fashiondelux.blogspot.com

cupcake♥trash said...

h&m wha?!?! dang I need to go there next weekend!

http://cupcaketrash.blogspot.com

FASHION SNAG said...

I am in love with all your polyvore looks. we have similar tastes! I have to watch out for my booty. That is my biggest part and sometimes it draws too much attention and I don't like it. haha.

www.FashionSnag.com

Unlikely You said...

You have a talent for fashion styling.