Sunday, October 4, 2009

My Vintage Finds

So, I've been poking around a few thrift stores in the area lately.  I've found some pretty awsesome finds.  One of which is this grey suede vintage coat.  This coat is an original vintage item made by Lantry Leathers.  I've seen Lantry coats online from $99 to upwards of $300.  I found mine for $20:)


This nice little leopard piece I found for $6!!


(Not too bad,huh?)

This next jacket is a nice little Wilsons leather jacket I picked up.  I'm not a fan of jean jackets, so this is my subsitute.

This next one, I must confess is not reaaalyyy a vintage find.  I bought this jacket about 4 or 5 years ago from Wilsons Leather.  It's a patchwork (Vintage Inspired) Rabbit jacket and it's still one of my favorites!


Last but not least is a faxu fur collar shawl I found for $10.  The broach was purchased seperately from Macy's.
 
So ladies, don't discount (pun intended)thrift stores, they harbor some fabulous finds!

3 comments:

FASHION SNAG said...

I love the first coat you found and I also like the shawl. You have a good eye for finding things. When I go thrifting I never find anything! Must be something in this Denver water, eh?

www.fashionsnag.com

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

Anonymous said...

It is useful to try everything in practise anyway and I like that here it's always possible to find something new. :)