Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sweater Hunt!

Aptly named title because I have none!  Well, ok I have a few but every season it seems I look in my closet and wonder, "what in the world did I wear last year this time?"  So, I get up this morning, play hookie from church and find my way to the mall.  I come home with ONE sweater!!  It wasn't a complete waste, I did find a few pairs of leggings and some very cute accessories.  I come home and get on the internet and see all KINDS of cute sweaters..do they only carry cute sweaters online?  AARRGH!!






The very first sweater is the one I ended up coming home with.  The rest of the items are ones that I will eventually come home with. 
(Arden B & Charlotte Russe)

5 comments:

princessgirl4ever said...

The shape of both the belted grey one and the black one below it are killer. Super cute with leggins;too bad the leggins police would cite you if you wore that ensemble to work!!!!

The Photodiarist said...

Like the one that you came home with . . .

FASHION SNAG said...

Shopping online is so much easier in some ways, but you never know how things will fit you!

www.FashionSnag.com

Samantha Simple said...

Come home with one for me too, please.

http://samanthasimple.blogspot.com/

cupcake♥trash said...

I like the one you bought best! Super cute.

http://cupcaketrash.blogspot.com